Stokoderm Protect Pure
Where to use: Moderate, changing contamination; gloves in use
- Universal protection – to protect against varying types of light to moderate water and non-water based contaminants.
- Contains Xanthan Gum – highly effective film forming agent know to repel water based substances from the skin
- Contains Kaolin – sits in the skin pores to prevent them from becoming blocked by oil-based substances
- Quick drying – leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula – suitable for use in food production and preparation areas
- Perfume-free – helps reduce potential for allergic reaction and skin irritation. Ideal for people who are sensitive to fragrances.
Stokoderm® Protect Pure
Deb’s Stokoderm® Protect Pure is a general-use skin protection cream that incorporates advanced molecular technologies to effectively repel moderate contaminants – both water based and non-water based. Particularly noteworthy for professions requiring employees to regularly wear gloves – in food processing or food production – Stokoderm® Protect Pure is an effective, easy-to-use and high-quality product with a reasonable price-tag to match.