$19.95 – $95.95
Sutton Tools Heavy Duty Cobalt Bi-Metal Holesaws are an industrial quality holesaw. These holesaws feature premium quality teeth for toughness and long life and are designed for 32mm cutting depth. They can be used for machine or hand drilling and are suited to cut steels, stainless steel, cast iron, non-ferrous materials, plastic and wood.
We recommend using Sutton Tools Venom cutting fluid to increase the life of your tool when cutting metal.
- Varied pitched teeth reduces vibration resulting in greater performance and accuracy
- Knock-out slots aid core ejection
- Electron beam welded teeth for stronger longer lasting teeth
- Thread pattern made to international standard to accept all standard arbors
- Made from Bi-Metal Cobalt HSS. Premium quality for toughness and longer life